Trusted Employment Legal Advice in NC
The Noble Law Firm offers employment consultations and legal advice at our office in Chapel Hill. We are able to service clients throughout the state of North Carolina through videoconferencing and other means. To set up a consultation, please complete and submit the secure form below or call us at (919) 251-6008.
- When you contact our office, please do so from your personal email address or telephone. Contacting our office from a work email address or telephone could potentially compromise your employment situation and / or attorney-client privilege.
- Do not transmit sensitive information via the contact form on the web site. Simply provide your contact information and a brief description of your situation.
- There may be short deadlines that apply to certain claims, so delay may affect your options.
There is an hourly fee for consultations. Payment is expected at the time of your appointment and is payable by check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
During your consultation, you can expect a confidential discussion that will include:
- Reviewing a detailed history of your employment situation
- Evaluating information that could support your claims or negotiating position
- Presenting options for your next step
To prepare for your consultation, collect all relevant documents in your possession, such as:
- Recent performance evaluations
- Performance improvement plan
- Offer letter
- Employment contract
- Termination notice
- Employee Handbook
- Separation Agreement
After the consultation, if the firm agrees to represent you, we will discuss the firm’s Client Agreement and associated fees in detail.
There is No Attorney-Client Relationship Created by Use of this Website. In other words, if you use this webform to send us information, this information is not considered confidential and “privileged.”
Your use of this website to contact The Noble Law Firm (hereinafter “the Firm”) does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Firm. You will become a client of the Firm only if and when the Firm agrees to offer you a consultation with one of our attorneys. As a matter of policy, the Firm does not accept a new client without first investigating for possible conflicts of interests (The Firm may, for example, already represent another party involved in your matter.)
No Confidentiality. You may not use this website to provide confidential information about a legal matter of yours to the Firm. Your use of this website does not make you a client of the firm or even a prospective client of the Firm. If you have confidential information that you would like to give to any lawyer at the Firm, please communicate with one if the Firm’s lawyers in person or by telephone–not by filling in any form on this website or by sending an unsolicited email to the Firm or any of its lawyers.