Chris Jones joined The Noble Law as an Associate Attorney in January 2023 after spending four months as a seasonal associate with the Firm from September to December 2022. Chris received his B.A. in Psychology from Dickinson College in 2017 and was a member of the Men’s Varsity Lacrosse Team. Chris received his J.D. from the University of North Carolina School of Law in 2022, where he graduated with Honors. While in law school, Chris worked at the Center for Death Penalty Litigation and the ACLU of North Carolina, where he worked on a variety of civil rights cases, including a class action seeking to reform county bail practices. Chris is passionate about advocating on behalf of clients who are often underrepresented and/or marginalized, and he is excited to be afforded the opportunity to engage in such meaningful work on a daily basis. Chris recently passed the New York Bar Exam and is awaiting admission.
- B.A. in Psychology, Dickinson College
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law
- NC Center on Actual Innocence
- UNC Prisoner Letter Project
- Sierra Club
- North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology: “Law Enforcement Use of Facial Recognition Technology: Bias, Disparate Impact on People of Color, and the Need for Federal Legislation”, Published 2021.