Having practiced employment law for more than 15 years, Nick brings a unique and invaluable skill-set to The Noble Law Firm. Prior to joining the Firm in 2010, Nick practiced at Proskauer Rose LLP and Jones Day, two of the nation’s largest and most respected management-side law firms. While at these firms, Nick successfully represented Fortune 500 companies in almost every conceivable employment situation, including in federal and state courts throughout the United States; high-stakes labor arbitrations; and administrative proceedings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor and the National Labor Relations Board. Nick also became well-versed in handling appeals, particularly at the federal appellate level.
Due to his extensive management-side experience, Nick is familiar with and can anticipate the practical and legal strategies companies employ in litigation. Consequently, since joining The Noble Law Firm, Nick has successfully and efficiently represented numerous Firm clients at the pre-litigation and litigation phases of employment disputes. In addition to handling many of the Firm’s larger litigation cases, Nick’s broad knowledge of North Carolina non-competition law often leads him to represent clients in disputes involving non-compete and similar agreements.
In his free time, Nick is an avid Tar Heel fan, fitness fanatic and frequent visitor to his favorite vacation spot, Disney World.
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with distinction, 1996
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude, 1999
- States of North Carolina, New York and New Jersey
- All North Carolina Federal Courts
- United States Court of Appeals, Third and Fourth Circuits
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey