Alexander Kelly joined our team in 2023 as an Attorney, establishing The Noble Law Firm’s office in Winston-Salem. Before joining Noble Law, Alex worked as Senior Counsel for a boutique employment firm based in Atlanta, GA. Alex managed the firm’s North Carolina caseload, representing hundreds of clients in all areas of employment law, including matters arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the North Carolina Retaliatory Employment Discrimination Act, the North Carolina Wage & Hour Act, and other federal and state employment statutes and tort claims.
Kelly has litigated matters in each federal district in North Carolina and in over a dozen state courthouses. In cases involving federal employees, Alex has acted as lead counsel before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Merit Service Protection Board. He also has appellate experience before both the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals and the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
Kelly received his J.D. from Northeastern School of Law in 2014. During his time at Northeastern, Alex was a member of the Northeastern University Law Journal and gained experience working for a state court judge, a commercial litigation firm, the legal department of a government agency, and in a public defender’s office. Although Northeastern does not provide a GPA or class rank, Alex distinguished himself by earning honors or high honors in most eligible courses. In 2013-14, Alex studied as a visiting student at Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston-Salem, NC. Originally from Seattle, WA, Alex now lives in Winston-Salem, NC, with his wife and 2 sons.
- A., Furman University, 2011
- D., Northeastern School of Law, 2014
- Visiting Law Student, Wake Forest University School of Law
- North Carolina
- United States District Court, Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
- North Carolina State Courts and Court of Appeals
- North Carolina Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice