If you are an employer facing claims of discrimination or sexual harassment in the workplace, then you might want to consider a hiring a professional third-party workplace investigator. Our lead attorney is an AWI Certificate Holder and member of the Association of Workplace Investigators. AWI is a professional membership association for those who conduct and manage workplace investigations.
As employment attorneys, we bring legal knowledge, interviewing skills, legal analysis and comprehensive report findings to our investigations. Moreover, employers will have confidence that the credibility of the findings are free from accusations of bias that internal investigations sometimes experience.
When we are retained to investigate allegations of workplace misconduct, our engagements include:
- Review of the misconduct claims
- Review of current policies, training and reporting procedures
extensive interviews of key witnesses
- Internal protocols to preserve the integrity of the investigation and preclude challenges to the impartiality of the investigation
- Oral presentation of a summary of findings of fact with respect to the allegation
- Recommendations for appropriate corrective or discipline measures
- Recommendations relating to management and employee training on certain workplace policies and practices